Hello. I’m David Baker. In November 2005 I started milouvision. I live in NE Aberdeenshire.
- Common Ground: An examination of Southampton Common with an Arts Council funded exhibition in the Southampton City Art Gallery from 2 December 2017 to 7 April 2018
- Ridge Trees: This concentrates on a specific area of the New Forest, Hampshire
- Sea Fever: We are frequently drawn to the flow of the sea and the ever changing landscape of shore, sea and sky
- Sea Observation: Exploring waves, wind, tide and time
- Scottish Sea Squares: South Uist, Eriskay, Berneray and Tiree with divisions for horizon, rock and wave
- Under the hill, Across the Ford: In late January 2017 there was a move to rural Aberdeenshire and during these past years, I’ve documented a mile or so radius from home
- Enclosure: A direct response to Kim Jungman’s book Can You Hear The Wind Blow?
- March Days: An exploration of the Sands of Forvie, Aberdeenshire
The projects can be seen at www.dbphotographic.com.
I have had four books published each dealing with a project: ‘Sea Fever’, ‘Ridge Trees’, ‘Common Ground’ and ‘March Days’.
I have exhibited over 20 times in a sole and collaborative capacity principally showing project work.